The website www.chardhama.com is owned by Riddhi Siddhi Tours and Travels. All bookings here are made with Riddhi Siddhi Tours and Travels and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’.


Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the Enquiry Form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be sent to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry a travel expert from our office will get in touch with you with the best available information and offers for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone no. provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.


Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveler from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.


Refund will be processed through same mode within 14 Days. The tour will be confirmed on 100% payment in advance.
To book a tour package please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given numbers:

Payment of deposit offline:

The deposit can be paid by cash/check/DD and for overseas tourists by wire transfer. Please indicate the tour cost indicate in your quotation. The planning process will begin on 20% initial deposit which is not refundable. The remaining deposit of 80% needs to be paid two months in advance to the tour date. When your payment transfer is done, please e-mail us a confirmation letter with the wire transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.

When to book :

It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. However, if you want a good deal on your international flight, we recommend organizing your trip at least six months in advance. You may contact us if you require a late booking also.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any unavoidable circumstance/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive the notification in writing.

Policy of Cancellation Charges :
• Ten days or above before the date of journey  deduction is  - 25%
• Four days to Nine days before the date of journey  deduction is - 35%
• Between 48 to four days before the date of journey deduction  is - 50%
• Less than 48 hrs before the journey deduction is  -100% ( No Refund )

Liabilities and responsibilities :

It is in the nature of all programs that the arrangements have to be flexible. The day-to-day agenda and ultimate goal of a trip is taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. The agency will always try its very best to solve any problem you face during your trip, but cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the programs or for expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, major force, political closures and disputes.

Travel insurance :

A travel insurance policy is vital if you go trekking. While most general travel insurances cover you against sickness, a trekking insurance is required to cover you for emergency evacuation, which could run into many thousands of dollars if a helicopter were required. We do not offer travel insurance policies, but we strongly recommend that you apply for one covering mountain rescue and emergency evacuation.

Flights : The tour package is inclusive of domestic flight charges. To book your domestic flight
we will require the necessary information which can be sent after confirmation of your stay. Riddhi Siddhi Tours and Travels does not offer international flights in our readymade package.